Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions applies to all CapeNature competitions:
1) Entry into a competition and/or acceptance of a prize constitutes binding acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2) Participation in a competition and/or acceptance of a prize automatically warrants legal compliance with any laws that the participant may be subject to.
3) The competition is open to all persons over the age of 18, with the following exceptions:
3.1 The Directors, Partners, Agents, Employees or Consultants of CapeNature, may not enter the competition;
3.2 The Spouse, Life partner, Parent, Child, Brother, Sister or Associate of any of the persons specified in 3.1 above may not enter the competition.
4) Participants may enter as many times as they so wish for any one competition.
5) Participants will not be eligible to win a competition if they have won a competition sponsored by CapeNature in the past six months. The six month period will be calculated from the date that the winners were awarded the prizes/date of notification.
6) Entries will only be valid if it reached the Organisers prior to the closing date of the competition.
7) No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected competition entries.
8) The offer/prize is valid for six months from date of notification.
9) The offer/prize is subject to availability.
10) Unless stated otherwise, the offer/prize is valid only during the off peak season,
11) The offer/prize includes the Conservation fee of R40 .00 p/p X 4 pax
12) Accommodation offers/prizes is only valid for 4 pax; (all other extras must be covered by the awardees/winners.
13) , Unless otherwise stated, additional expenses such as travel costs, spending money, meals, beverages, insurance and all other ancillary costs are not included in the prize package and shall be for the winner/awardees’ own account
14) The offer/prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be converted into cash.
15) The Judge’s and/or CapeNature’s decisions on all matters regarding the competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16) CapeNature and/or its affiliates reserves the right to vary, postpone, suspend or cancel this competition or any prize, without notice, at any time, for any reason that we may deem necessary.
17) CapeNature and its affiliates accepts no responsibility for any injury, harm damage, loss or claim relating to the prize or any changes to the prize that may be made at any time.
18) CapeNature and its affiliates will not be responsible, and disclaim all liability for any loss, liability, expense or damage (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause which is suffered as a direct result of your participation in the competition, or the acceptance of and/or use by the participant, of any prize, or by any action taken by CapeNature or any of its affiliates in accordance with any of the terms and conditions.
19) Entry into a completion and/or acceptance of a prize shall also constitute an automatic indemnity to hold CapeNature and any of its affiliates harmless against any claim, by any party for whatever cause.
20) The offer/prize must be booked in advance at: (0861 227 362 8873)
21) Please quote the reference number when making your booking. You will be required to fax or present this letter when confirming your booking.
22) Where requested, all winners/awardees, must agree to the publication of their names, and appearance in person in the electronic media and the print media. All winners/awardees must also agree to endorse, promote or advertise the goods and services of CapeNature and/or any of its affiliates, for which no fee will be payable.
23) CapeNature reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.